Looney Tunes Galactic Sports

Virtual Toys 

Playstation Vita



Description:

Looney Tunes Galactic Sports brings the most iconic characters from the famous Warner Bros. animated series together and put them in the craziest sport tournament ever made. Show the Martians what us earthlings are made of!

The game features six zany sports such as boxing, archery or racing, divided into several single and multiplayer modes that makes the game more fun and challenging event after event. Each sport has its own way to be played and makes the athletes put their skills to the limit using some ot the Playstation Vita exclusive features such as the touchscreen or gyroscope.

To help players in their road to victory, there are an assortment of gadgets which can be unlocked by earning XP points, but they need to be bought using coins collected during the events.

XP points not only unlocks gadgets but also allow players to play with new Looney Tunes characters, which each have their own set of particular skills.

My role:

  • Additional Game Designer
  • Systems Design

I helped design team during the beginning part of the development bringing game content and gameplay features to all game modes.

During the rest of the development I contributed with ideas about gameplay features and mechanics design in all sports.

At the final state of the development, I helped my teammates balancing game rewards, XP points, player progression and shop prices to make the game fair and fun to all kind of players.

Tools used:

  • Unity3D
  • Word, Excel
  • TortoiseSVN






 

About Me

I'm a video game designer from Madrid, Spain.

I've been working in video game industry since 2008, bringing my experience to several projects in gameplay design, character design, puzzle design and content design.

.

I'm also specialized in technical jobs, implementing and adjusting content such as mechanics, systems, difficulty balancing, rules, learning curve, directing, pacing, rewards and accessibility.

I have a versatile profile that has allowed me to work on a variety of game genres such as action, adventure, beat'em up, multiplayer online hack'n'slash, racing or kids.

.

In order to carry out my job, I always try to master the studio's tools and technology, offering the best working method while keeping in mind the scope of the project.

I'm hard-working and I always look for things to be successfully done, helping and motivating my team partners. This is the best way of acquiring new knowledge and facing new challenges.