BloodBath

Freedom Factory Studios

Playstation 3, Xbox 360, PC



Description:

BloodBath is a 3rd person multiplayer hack'n'slash set in a post-apocalyptic future. Players can choose from differents characters and classes, each of them with their unique combos and abilities, and fight in brutal arenas full of deathly traps and hazards all around the world. It has several game modes, such as Single Player, Coop-Mode and Versus Multiplayer that can be played online or offline.

My role:

  • Game Designer

I balanced characters, including their combos, life stats, cooldown, ingame improvements and special abilities.

I designed and implemented Xbox 360 achievements / PS3 trophies.

I also designed a future DLC that includes new game modes, characters, challenges and abilities. 

Tools used:

  • Havok Vision Engine (vForge, vAnimTool, vModelViewer, vResourceViewer)
  • Redmine
  • TortoiseSVN
  • Word, Excel







 

About Me

I'm a video game designer from Madrid, Spain.

I've been working in video game industry since 2008, bringing my experience to several projects in gameplay design, character design, puzzle design and content design.

.

I'm also specialized in technical jobs, implementing and adjusting content such as mechanics, systems, difficulty balancing, rules, learning curve, directing, pacing, rewards and accessibility.

I have a versatile profile that has allowed me to work on a variety of game genres such as action, adventure, beat'em up, multiplayer online hack'n'slash, racing or kids.

.

In order to carry out my job, I always try to master the studio's tools and technology, offering the best working method while keeping in mind the scope of the project.

I'm hard-working and I always look for things to be successfully done, helping and motivating my team partners. This is the best way of acquiring new knowledge and facing new challenges.